7.28.2009

Last night, I had some friends over. One of my really good friends is moving from DC to Boston and was in town briefly, so we decided to have a bit of a celebration. The only problem was that our apartment was (as it is today) keeping at a steady 85+ degrees. The only solution for it was to make fizzy sweet drinks and huddle around a candle on the roof. Pardon the blurry photo, but you can take it as representative of the activities of the evening.
This morning, we were in the mood for hangover food and, having a car at our disposal, hied ourselves hence to Sofra, where we indulged in not one, but two rounds of delicious food. Try the Shakshuka next time you're there. It's divine.All in all, it's been a pretty great day (and night). Much love to all who attended and imbibed. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go snack on some Moroccan style goat cheese that I brought home with me.

1 comment:

booksandcoffee said...

"Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go snack on some Moroccan style goat cheese that I brought home with me."

Angeber.

Neid.