5.25.2003

I lke the idea of a constitution, a set of rules to keep myself on track here. To preserve, from the beginning, onward, the idea that this is Something I Will Take Seriously, even if it is Something Not To Be Taken Seriously.

So, rules.

1. Daily Posts.

2. No posting about silly personal drama.

3. If silly personal drama must be the topic of a post, I will write about said silly personal drama in either a satirical or (at least) nebulous manner.

4. My primary goal is to practice writing with an audience in mind. I've mastered intensely personal writing, recording the things I couldn't ever share with anyone else. Now I want to learn how to write without paralyzing fear of anyone ever reading those... personal things.

I will do these things. I will. Starting tomorrow.

No comments: